Thursday, March 3, 2011

sandy settings
















half moon bay. feb 2011.

still on half moon bay. i guess it gets old, posting a bunch of photos from one trip, slowly. and i probably end up posting photos that wouldn't make my list of all time favorites, due to a sometimes-shortage of truly dazzling material. but it still feels better to post something than nothing, and reminds me of how much i love photography in general--taking, looking at, reacting to. listening to the sound of a real, mechanical shutter. which reminds me, i need to get film, some day, for the old, top view mamiya my dad gave me a few years ago. such a large, weighty thing. it makes me feel old fashioned just to hold it, which i've come to realize is one of my favorite ways to feel.

old fashioned. now there's something to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment